Top 10 photo editing app for selfies 2021
It has always been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Therefore, more and more people enjoy retouching the photos from their devices and will share them with friends, family, or any social network. If you are one of those people, there is great news for you. Here are the ten best apps to edit photos on Android.
1. Snapseed, Google’s solution for editing photos
Snapseed is a powerful photo editor for Android. The application has an easy to use interface. Also, it has more than 29 tools to retouch and improve your photographs. It is available for free and has no advertising.
When talking about Snapseed, we must highlight:
- Once you have finished editing the photo, you can easily save or share the file.
- If your device saves the photos in RAW format, don’t worry, they can be edited and exported in JPG format.
- It has a dark theme.
- You can take photos with the selective filter brush super simple.
2. VSCO, the app photo editing more useful
The second application on the list is a tool that has been gaining a presence on Android. Especially with the popularity of Instagram, as it is used by many users in the social network when editing their photos. VSCO allows users to upload photos from the gallery or take photos directly with the app.
The application is divided into two parts. The first is a large selection of filters: black and white, warm, vintage look, saturated, etc. When you choose the filter, you can also adjust its intensity. The second part of the app is the settings where you can modify various aspects of these images.
The built-in camera function is simple but effective
VSCO includes a very effective camera if you want to take a quick photo to edit it. It offers you an automatic shot that works just as well as most camera applications that are installed by default on most devices.
3 Lightroom, to edit images like a pro
With Lightroom, you can take photos, edit and classify them according to your taste. It is an application with a very striking interface that offers you everything within reach of a click. You can take high-quality photos from the app itself.
Its advantages are:
- It helps you organize and manage your photographs.
- It will allow you to edit and apply extraordinary effects simply or in batches.
- You can create albums and synchronize them between several devices (only in the paid version).
4. Photo Editor Collage Maker, to make good collages
It is the best free photo editor to create collages and add makeup to your photos. In addition to that, makeup and beauty tools are very powerful. When applied in the photos, you get smoothed faces and very well delineated lips. It is 100% free!
5. Photoshop Express, the complete option
With a minimalist interface, Adobe Photoshop Express is an excellent photo editor for Android that allows fast, easy, and powerful editing. It is packed with essential features like crop, straighten, rotate, and flip photos.
It has one-touch filters, a wide variety of effects, colors, automatic arrangements, frames, and also some advanced tools such as Image Rendering Engine to handle large files such as panoramic photos.
You can download it for free, and it has no advertising. Also, it allows you to share photos on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
6. PicsArt Photo Studio, still valid
The reason why PicsArt is so outstanding is that it has its own social network where you can share all your photos.
Among its many functions include:
- Includes drawing effects, frames, stickers, etc.
- Brush mode to apply effects selectively on specific parts of the photo.
- It has a built-in camera with effects that you can apply live.
- Double exposure with layers and adjustable transparency.
- The app is available for free; however, you must deal with a lot of publicity.
7. Fotor Photo Editor – Photo Collage & Photo Effects, a classic
It is one of the most recommended photo editing apps. The features that make Fotor special are:
It has a photo editor rich in functions such as brightness adjustment, exposure, contrast, and other important aspects of a photo.
“Enhance” function with which you can slide your finger on the screen to make instant adjustments. It will improve your photo as if by magic.
Abundant collage templates like Classic and Magazine.
8. Pixlr, an excellent alternative
Pixlr is a photo editor that suits your needs; It has more than 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. You can create backgrounds, stylize a photo with a scribble, pencil drawings, and ink sketches. You can also share photos directly on various social networks.
Pixlr special features
- Option to bookmark the most used effect.
- Auto-correction function to automatically balance the color in an image.
- Collage function to combine up to 25 photos and various design options.
9. AirBrush – PRO Photo Camera, special for retouching details
It has easy-to-use touch-up tools. It also has an interactive interface that includes many tools: stain remover or pimple eraser, teeth whitening, eye lightening function, and body thinning.
You can also add natural-looking makeup like mascara, blush, etc.
10. Photo Editor Pro, another interesting option
In general, this tool is very similar to the previous ones because it allows you to edit the photos with powerful tools in a simple way. These are some of its main strengths:
- It allows creating collages with many photos and different designs.
- It allows editing the bodies by adding abdominals, creating more slender bodies, etc.
- It allows you to add filters and effects to your photos, in addition to incorporating the main tools like any other editor such as crop, rotate, adjust brightness, etc.
In the free version, it has full-screen advertising, which is one of its main disadvantages.